Applause’s First Annual Customer Conference is Sold Out!
The company will host renowned guests and customer speakers for more than 300 attendees at DigitalXChange ‘17San Francisco, California - October 23, 2017
Applause, the global leader in digital experience quality, today announced that registration for its inaugural customer event, DigitalXChange ’17, has sold out. Taking place in San Francisco on Tuesday, October 24, DigitalXChange ‘17 includes renowned futurist and author Gerd Leonhard, Forrester Research’s Julie A. Ask, Applause’s co-founder and CEO, Doron Reuveni, and a host of technology executives from today’s leading brands.
The day-long customer event is set to be hosted at Park Central Hotel in San Francisco. Speakers include:
- CNN Digital, Uber, and Google, who will describe how their brands transformed into digital powerhouses
- Dow Jones and Dignity Health, who will showcase how they’re using Applause for digital testing
- Ford, the NFL, and EA, who will explain how continuous feedback is helping them drive innovation within their organizations
- Audible, Fox, and Realtor.com, who will highlight why exploratory testing is essential for a great user experience
- Vista Consulting Group and Accenture, who will analyze global software development trends and how they’re evolving
“We’re thrilled with the positive response we’ve received for our first customer conference,” said Doron Reuveni, co-founder and CEO, Applause. “The inaugural conference will set the stage for our customers to showcase the successes they’ve experienced in launching new technologies, increasing release velocity, and expanding industry market share. We look forward to hearing their stories and helping them create the best possible digital experiences for their users worldwide.”
Visit the DigitalXChange ’17 event site to learn more or to request a spot on the waitlist. To request an interview with an Applause spokesperson at the event or afterwards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applause is the worldwide leader in crowdtesting and digital quality. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With highly vetted testers available on demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market for websites, mobile apps, IoT and in-store experiences.
Thousands of leading companies — including Ford, Fox, Google and Dow Jones — rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver high-quality digital experiences that customers love.
Learn more at www.applause.com.