Top Places to Visit During DigitalXChange
DigitalXChange – the premier digital quality conference – is coming to Boston, Massachusetts.
The event gives you an excuse to explore one of the most historic cities in America. We’ve collected some of the top spots you have to visit while in Boston on October 2 and 3. For even more great places to explore, check out our complete list.
And if you are a sports fan, there is no better time to come to Boston than October when The Patriots, Bruins, Celtics and Red Sox are all in action.
Amazing Arts & Culture
- Boston Symphony Hall: Opened in 1990, Boston Symphony Hall is one of the world’s most revered concert hall’s and a must-see for music fanatics.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston: The MFA is one of the most comprehensive art museums in the world, with a collection encompassing nearly 500,000 works of art.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: The museum is not only home to renowned art, rare books, and archival objects, it is also the site of the Isabella Stewart Gardner heist—the single largest property theft in the world.
Must-See Historical Attractions
- The Freedom Trail: Discover the rich history of the American Revolution by following the two-and-a-half mile route through 16 historically significant sites.
- The USS Constitution: Located inside Boston National Historical Park, the USS Constitution is the world’s oldest commissioned warship afloat.
- Boston Tea Party & Ships Museum: Historical interpreters, interactive exhibits, and full-scale restored 18th Century sailing vessels will help you relive the event that started the American Revolution.
- Mike’s Pastry: Known for its cannolis and lobster tails, Mike’s is one of the best-known Italian bakeries in Boston.
- Regina Pizzeria: Since 1926, Regina Pizzeria has been greeting guests in the North End of Boston with a hearty “Welcome to Boston’s Original Pizzeria!”
- Abe & Louie’s: Abe & Louie’s sets the standard for the classic American steakhouse, offering unparalleled flavor combinations with an air of timeless sophistication.
- Harpoon Brewery and Beer Hall: Harpoon Brewery started with a simple mission – brew great beer and enjoy it with friends. It continues to execute on that idea today, becoming a staple of Boston’s beer scene along the way.
- Samuel Adams Brewery: Samuel Adams’ beers are known throughout the world. The beer company is a true Boston icon founded on a passion for brewing uncompromising, high-quality beers.
- Trillium Brewing Company: One of the most highly-regarded breweries in the nation, Trillium is grounded in the concept of a New England farmhouse brewery and uses local ingredients whenever possible.
One-Stop Shopping Areas
- Copley Place: Located in the historic Back Bay, Copley Place is Boston’s most distinctive shopping destination.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Located in the historic Back Bay, Copley Place is Boston’s most distinctive shopping destination.
- Newbury Street: With eight blocks filled with salons, boutiques, and fabulous dining, Boston’s Newbury Street has something for everyone.
Unique Entertainment & Nightlife
- Fenway Park: Catch a game at one of baseball’s most iconic stadiums where legends like Ted Williams and Carl Yastrzemski made their marks.
- House of Blues: Music, art, and culture collide at Boston’s House of Blues. Pay a visit to see some of the world’s most influential musicians perform on stage.
- Lucky’s Lounge: Lucky’s is a Sinatra-themed lounge dishing up comfort food & cocktail classics to hipsters & locals alike.
There is all this and so much more for you to do when you visit Boston this October. Your ticket to DigitalXChange is more than a conference pass, it’s a chance to explore the rebellious revelry of one of America’s most storied cities.
About the Conference
DigitalXChange is the premier digital quality conference. It brings together some of the top visionaries, executives, and decision makers who are looking to learn about – and drive – the future of digital product quality. Explore and discuss how world-class brands are leveraging AI, automation, agile, and crowd testing in their pursuit of high-quality digital experiences.