Applause Honored With Three Stevie Awards
Applause’s product innovation and market momentum lauded by judges.
The winners of the 17th annual Stevie Awards were announced this morning and Applause was recognized in the Company of the Year, New Product of the Year, and Marketing Campaign of the Year categories.
The Stevie Awards are the world's premier business awards. They were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. Judges include many of the world's most respected executives, entrepreneurs, innovators, and business educators. More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s winners from more than 3,800 nominees.
The judges recognized Applause in three separate categories.
New Product of the Year
For the second year in a row, Applause’s innovation was recognized in the New Product of the Year category. Last year, Applause was awarded for its Customer Journeys solution, while Applause for Amazon Alexa, the industry’s first crowdtesting offering designed for Amazon Alexa, was honored with a Silver Stevie award this year. The solution provides a full range of software testing, payment transaction validation, and user feedback services designed specifically for the Alexa platform and ecosystem.
Applause for Amazon Alexa is also up for a People's Choice Stevie Award! Vote here.
Here is what the judges had to say about the solution:
- “Applause definitely deserves a round of applause for all its commendable work that is backed by quantitative and qualitative results and actionable insights.”
- “This is a great service that will exponentially speed up testing and development of apps on Alexa.”
Marketing Campaign of the Year
Earlier this year, Applause released its 2019 Retail Quality Report. The report was the keystone of a global marketing campaign targeting the retail industry. The campaign content included whitepapers, webinars, blogs, a dedicated microsite, and presentations at leading industry events like NRF and Shoptalk.
The judges were pleased with the strategy and completeness of the marketing campaign:
- “Smart, strategic campaign that demonstrates knowledge of its target audience...the work itself shows a strong understanding of the industry target (retail) and the value Applause can provide.”
- “This campaign was crafted thoughtfully and strategically, and it covered all the appropriate bases. Well done!”
Company of the Year
Applause was recognized for its continuous innovation, as well as its focus on customer needs. In addition to successfully launching new products and campaigns, the company hosted its second annual DigitalXChange event, received two awards for its commitment to community from United Way, and was named one of Boston Globe’s top workplaces. Applause was also recently listed as one of Boston Business Journal's best places to work.
The combination of the company’s growth and corporate responsibility impressed the judges:
- “Well done on a year filled with success and innovation.”
- “Appreciate the entry about corporate social responsibility, clearly demonstrated the growth achievements. Good job!”