Test Automation Pilot Program
The benefits of a reliable automation practice are clear. The challenge is getting there on time and on budget. That’s why we start each engagement with a proven program consisting of six 1-week sprints.
Establish a Test Automation Foundation
Mobile and web test automation from Applause begins with a six-week Quick Start program. In this time, Applause sets up a sustainable solution in your environment, develops an initial set of test scripts, and performs training and knowledge transfer that will help your team grow and maintain the solution.
The aggressive timeline is facilitated by lessons learned through continual customer deployments and the scalability and expertise of our community of web and mobile automation engineers.
After the Quick Start is completed, your team can choose to rely on Applause for a 100% fully-managed service, or choose variable tiers of managed services so your team is able to take on more of the development responsibilities.
Pilot Program Overview
During the six-week pilot program you will receive:
- Workshop and guidance from Applause Project Manager and Lead Architect
- Solution deployed and integrated with your environment (repository, CI, BTS)
- Test backlog generation
- Weekly development sprints with planning sessions and daily status updates
- Initial test suite scripted, maintained, and executed daily from CI on real devices in the Applause Device Cloud
- Access to training and developer resource portal
- A go-forward plan covering post-Quick Start strategy