FUNCTIONAL TEST AUTOMATION
Release faster, without the overhead.
Applause brings leading technology, proven methodologies, and a expert team of automation engineers to help you establish a reliable automation foundation.
Keep your team focused on the app code that keeps your customers happy - and make flaky tests, overworked engineers, and questionable ROI a thing of the past.
Initial test suite running from CI server in 6 weeks
Open Source-Based Framework
Appium and Selenium extended to meet enterprise requirements
Web and Mobile Automation
A single framework for iOS, Android, and Web
Flexible and Scalable
Use your team or let our community engineers write and maintain scripts
Deep Domain Expertise
Best practices from hundreds of projects across every industry
WEB AND MOBILE TEST AUTOMATION
Just need help getting started on the right foot? Or are you looking for a fully-managed solution?
Whether you are looking for a fully-managed solution or just need help getting started on the right foot, we can help.
Our global community of web and mobile automation engineers gives you instant access to proven talent. Combined with our framework and professional services, Applause gets you up and running quickly, and keeps you running.
Applause Functional Test Automation includes:
- Access to Applause Automation practice leads and community engineers
- Applause Automation Framework based on Appium and Selenium
- Repository, device lab, and continuous integration setup
- Test case writing
- Script and abstraction layer development by the Applause engineering community
- Dashboard showing pass/fail activity, device logs, and screenshots
- Training and documentation
Our choice of Applause has been really successful. We’ve found a great partner that’s fun to work with and really supports our goals.”
6-Week Quick Start
The benefits of a reliable automation practice are clear. The challenge is getting there on time and on budget. That’s why we start each engagement with a proven program consisting of six 1-week sprints.
So what happens in those six weeks?
- Workshop and guidance from Applause Project Manager and Lead Architect
- Solution deployed and integrated with your environment
- Test backlog generation
- Weekly development sprints with planning sessions and daily status updates
- Initial test suite scripted, maintained, and executed daily from CI on
- real devices in the Applause Device Cloud
- Access to training and developer resource portal
- Go-forward plan covering post-Quick Start strategy