Applause’s Bring Your Own Testers Feature Combines Fully Managed Service with Internal Teams for Comprehensive Test CoverageBoston, Massachusetts - September 22, 2020
Applause, the worldwide leader in digital quality and crowdsourced testing, today announced the availability of its Bring Your Own Testers (BYOT) feature that enables clients to manage their internal teams – employees, friends, family members and existing customers – and invite them to test cycles in the Applause Platform alongside Applause’s vetted and expert community of testers.
Many times, organizations want to engage their employees or a network of customer advocates who can provide early feedback on a new release or capability. The Bring Your Own Testers feature leverages Applause’s established SaaS platform and processes for tester management, test execution, and delivery of results so that organizations can take advantage of both the Applause Community as well as their own internal teams that can provide valuable testing and user feedback. BYOT eliminates the time and infrastructure that internal management of this process typically requires.
“Engineering and QA teams are constantly trying to test and release software builds faster and more frequently. One of the biggest roadblocks to this goal is an organization’s ability to manage all facets and parties involved in testing as the scale increases,” said Doron Reuveni, Founder and CEO at Applause. “Bring Your Own Testers solves this problem by providing the established and trusted Applause Platform as a means to manage both internal and external testing teams. This not only offloads the process-oriented work that can slow down Engineering and QA, but also provides a holistic view of results from all testers within a single platform.”
There are three primary benefits of the Bring Your Own Testers feature:
- Access to Applause’s fully managed service: BYOT enables organizations to engage with their internal teams in a way that may otherwise be impossible. Applause’s team manages the setup, execution and delivery of results.
- Expanded testing results and feedback: Organizations receive richer testing results and feedback by leveraging Applause’s global, expert community in addition to their internal teams.
- A seamless experience for internal teams: Applause makes it easy for an organization’s internal teams to start testing and reporting actionable bugs and feedback. Teams are registered and onboarded through a simple, customer-branded experience so testing can begin quickly. Once testing has started, internal teams can easily access builds, report issues containing all the necessary information, upload videos and provide valuable user feedback all through the Applause Platform.
- Learn more about Bring Your Own Testers
- Read our blog on the new feature
- Contact us to get started with Applause
Applause is the worldwide leader in enabling digital quality. Customers are no longer satisfied with digital experiences that are good enough; they demand the exceptional. The Applause Product Excellence Platform provides the world’s leading brands with the comprehensive approach to digital quality needed to deliver uncommonly great digital experiences across the globe – with highly vetted testers available on demand, a complete and enterprise-class technology infrastructure, multi-point digital quality solutions and SaaS products, and expertise across industries and use cases. This harmonized approach drastically improves testing coverage, reduces costs and speeds time-to-market for websites, mobile apps, IoT and in-store experiences. Thousands of leading companies – including Ford, Google, Western Union and Dow Jones – rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver the exceptional products and digital experiences their customers love.
Learn more at www.applause.com.
For More Information: