The same great experience for every customer.
It’s only a matter of time before poor or nonexistent digital accessibility will lead to lawsuits. And, with 15% of the world’s population being disabled and 92% of them owning a smartphone or tablet, accessibility testing is crucial.
Applause expert-led assessments provide a human perspective to a code-driven problem. Partner with Applause to reduce the risk of litigation while also reaching a broader audience.
Reduce risk by verifying experience innovations before launch
Gain early feedback before making further investments
Improve customer engagement and conversions
Ensure experiences are inclusive to all potential customers
Build a Platform for All
Applause ensures everyone can effectively use your digital properties, increasing your availability and mitigating the risk of litigation.
Leverage Applause’s leading crowdtesting platform and community for:
- Applause Accessibility Expertise and ability to use recognized assistive technologies, not just automated code scanners
- Testing against regulations and established guidelines like Section 508, WCAG 2.0, and UAAG 2.0
- Issues automatically exported to your bug tracking system
- Bug fix verification to confirm accessibility after changes are made
- Assessment reporting with detailed pass/fail information and remediation recommendations
- Training to incorporate accessible design into your SDLC
By working with Applause and ensuring that our mobile apps and websites are compliant with industry standards, eBay is in a better position to avoid missing out on these opportunities and reap the financial benefits of an increased market and greater goodwill. But most importantly, eBay is now able to continue doing what it does so well - only more effectively and with broader reach."